Phillips 66 Coordinator, Regulatory Reporting in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Coordinator, Regulatory Reporting is responsible for reporting financial results and statistics to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and various state regulatory agencies for FERC regulated pipelines.
Responsibilities may include :
- Coordinate the Form 6 Team and other reporting requirements to complete Form 6 filings to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) quarterly. Includes, but not limited to, preparation of financial workpapers, various GAAP to FERC journal entries, operating expense reports, analysis, validations, etc.
- Complete various state public service commission filings annually.
- Support Property Tax by providing Form 6 and other data.
- Prepare GAAP to FERC account reconciliations.
- Guide the Form 6 Team’s process, work and agenda. Become the subject matter expert and main point of contact.
- In coordination with the Compliance Team and others, stay abreast of FERC compliance issues, orders and audits. Develop responses and update processes, procedures and configuration as needed.
- Lead or provide guidance for projects and other assignments as needed. For example: Form 6 Submission Software changes, SAP and AdvantEdge66 matters, etc.
- Study Title 18 parts 340-357 of the Code of Federal Regulation and the Association of Oil Pipe Line (AOPL) Accounting Guidelines, and other regulations to offer FERC accounting guidance, guidance regarding ownership considerations, legal entity structure, etc.
- Participate in the AOPL Accounting Committee, including quarterly meetings, and various training.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 or more years of industry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in SAP and Business Warehouse
- Understanding of US GAAP accounting and reporting requirements
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Previous FERC filing experience
- Strong coordination/leadership skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks or projects concurrently
- Able to work independently
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
Located in the rolling hills of northeast Oklahoma, Bartlesville is home to approximately 36,000 people. Area families appreciate the affordable cost of living and the conveniences a small town community offers while enjoying the cultural amenities of a larger metropolitan area. Bartlesville hosts many festivals including its own world-renown music festival. It has a symphony orchestra, Broadway series, dance companies, and an active art association. Among the state’s 32 largest school districts, Bartlesville is ranked 2nd by the Oklahoma State Department of Education for its overall success. In July 2013 Coldwell Banker ranked Bartlesville #30 as one of the nation’s best “booming suburbs” to live in, based on economic factors, school quality, cost of living, crime rates, and other criteria. Bartlesville is notable as the longtime home of Phillips Petroleum Company, co-founded by Frank and L.E. Phillips in 1917. Centrally located on major highways, it has close proximity to larger cities like Tulsa (41 miles) and Oklahoma City (123 miles). It’s only 18 miles to the Kansas border with Wichita and Kansas City well within driving distance.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of July 19, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 46198
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Bartlesville
Job Field: Accounting/Finance